Tax Litigation

When the Taxpayer does not agree with the tax adjustments made by the tax auditor, the Taxpayer can escalate to higher authorities by filing an objection to the Regional Tax Office, appeal to the Tax Court, and reconsideration request to the Supreme Court subsequently. Our tax professionals can assist you through the whole process, including drafting and discussing proper arguments to counter the tax auditor’s tax adjustments based on the prevailing taxation regulations, assist in the submission process, discussing with the tax authorities, attendance in the Tax Tribunal, and coordination assistance with the Tax Authorities, Tax Court, or Supreme Court.